We go out of our way to guarantee client satisfaction as a trusted partner in building the world’s finest quality dream homes.
- Site visits: we assess your site for sustainable building opportunities, record your home siting and outdoor viewing preferences and advise on necessary civil surveys
- Financial feasibility assessment: we provide you with rough ballpark figures for the home you desire to build on whole project and per square foot basis ($250/square foot and up for your fully-built custom home)
- Custom design services: we coordinate Lindal and 3rd party designers from the Lindal Architects Collaborative, Frank Lloyd Wright inspired Imagine Series, and Dwell Homes Collection
- Building contractor evaluation: we coordinate with Lindal Cedar Homes and the 3rd party builder/general contractor you choose to make sure your dream home is built on time, within budget
- Building permit assistance: we work with your general contractor and local planning department to secure permits asap
- Selecting Specifications: we absorb your vision and lifestyle requirements to assist you with choosing, designing and/or crafting the world’s most personalized home possible
We specialize in post and beam houses.
Post and beam construction is used for large commercial spaces, wineries, churches, and other prime real estate in order to create impressive open spaces and window walls.
Several specifications are available for any of our designs:
- 2’×6′ framed post and beam
- Solid cedar 4’×8′ tongue and groove post and beam
- D-shape 6” Western Red Cedar logs (log cabin appearance)
- Round 10” Western Red Cedar logs (actual log cabin)
We cordially invite you to call us today or visit our showroom.
Senior Project Coordinator
Klamath Falls Cedar Homes